Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rating

I thought you might want some information on rating so here I go:

The rating is out of five so, for example, if I gave a book 5 stars, that's the highest rating it can achieve.

1 - Totally not worth reading
1.5 - Almost a complete waste of my life
2 - It was okay
2.5 - A little better than ok
3 - It was pretty good
3.5 - It was almost really good
4 - Amazing!
4.5 - I love it!
5 - OMG!!!! ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVERR!!!  

So there you go! Hope that helps you! Thanks for reading! \

-Anja

2 comments:

  1. Good idea to add your rating to your reviews. I myself have been trying to do more book reviews and was thinking of doing the same thing. I didn't think of doing the 1.5's and stuff. Oh, I just realized, my blog looks a lot like this one. I truly didn't mean to copy you. I just went back to my old background, and chose my favorite color to be the main one. Sorry if it seemed like I was copying you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Oh, you should! That would be so cool! :) haha No, no! You're totally fine! It was your idea first anyways. I never thought about so it's okay. haha Thank you though. That was really nice of you to say that. :)

    ReplyDelete